Thread: English breakfast chef required on the Golf del Sur

English breakfast chef required on the Golf del Sur

Urgently reqiured, Experienced Breakfast CHEF, for professional restaurant on Golf del Sur, we offer good rates of pay, holiday pay and contract available if succesful after trial period.

Paperwork must be up to date

Re: English Breakfast Chef Required

Hi

I am interestered in finding out more about the above postion. Am available to start asap.

Many Thanks

Re: English Breakfast Chef Required

I am interestered in finding out more about the above postion. I have beeen on the Island for 8 Years and have been working within the caterining and hospitatilaty sector for all of that period, the last year and and half mainly on the breakfasts rota. All of my paperwork and health and hygiene certificates are current, I am willing to forward a cv and contact details, if this would be helpful. I am available to start more or less immediately.

Many Thanks

Re: English breakfast chef required on the Golf del Sur

Thank you for your interest the the breakfast chef position, we will be in touch in the next week or so, at the moment we are accumalating as many applicants as possible before we start to arrange interviews, thanks for your time

Tenerife, Venezuela

hi there, i am interested in the post youre advertising, i am fully qualified, have been in the catering industry for many years and love cooking a good breakfast, i have all my paperwork in place, including my carne de manipulador, and i live on Amarilla golf.
    i would like to know how many hours this post involves, i am hard working, very reliable and am able to cover any shifts as required, i am a good team player and also able to work on my own iniciative and take charge as and when required.
    i feel confident that i am the right person for this job and can assure you that you wont be dissapointed, i therefore look forward to hearing from you soon, many thanks Carol

Tenerifian

Scotland

Totaly amazed that any restauarant would want to interview candidates for a breakfast menu post...what is happening in this world,even I can cook a full English,whats happening in Tenerife ?are the eggs and bacon not so easy to cook ?

Tenerife, Venezuela

hey, you would be suprised, i have run my own business in the past and been told all sorts of things that people can "cook" or are capable of undertaking. when you have a reputable establishment, left in the hands of the wrong person for 1 day can be so destructive, these businesses survive on their reputation which can so easily be destroyed, you can never be too carefull. i would be just the same if it was my restaurant, we all have standards to maintain

Hello, i'm stefano, i do have experience as breakfast chef, i did work in uk for many years.
    Last edited by slodgedad; 20-12-2012 at 01:00. Reason: Personal details removed as per T&Cs. Please use PM facility

HI My name is Mark
    I live in Los menores so would not apply and wast your time or mine if i did not think i could impress you
    please let me know if the position is still available.

regards
    Mark