[QUOTE=marbro8;249125]well i have read all the thread and before i had a personal experience with a medium(not paid) i used to believe that we where visited from another planet by other beings after reading a book when i was younger called chariots of the gods, which told story's of cave paintings going back thousands of years depicting beings with bowls on their heads(space helmets?) and that the ape like creatures on earth where artificially inseminated by these super beings resulting in the race that we are today? it was even suggested that the star of bethlehem was in fact a space ship following mary and joseph because as the bible says it was an immaculate conception because they hadn't actually had sex? so the pregnancy was actually instigated by these beings after abducting mary and artificially inseminating her? it is all mind blowing stuff and i don't think we will ever know the truth unless one or the other theory is proved ps if you believe in that theory then we look like an experiment that has gone wrong[/QUOTE

The last Line of the Post said "We leave our d.n.a." He's right.. Improbable or not.