Thread: Teeth whitening service provider needed for clinic in Las Americas

Teeth whitening service provider needed for clinic in Las Americas

Hi Everyone, on the medical clinic I´m working we used to offer teeth whitening service. Few month ago the person that use to do it for us left and went back to UK for family reasons.
    I´m looking for someone that would like to offer the service out of our clinic in Las Amercas. We would work on booking only bases so you could still operate from any other hotel or clinic around.
    We have many request at the moment and it is a shame that we can´t provide the service anymore. So if you are interested pls PM me and we can arrange a meeting. Just to clarify, we do not have the machinery and products. We would offer only the room to do it and potential customers due to the prime location.
    Thanks!!

Re: Teeth Whitening needed

Hi there my name is Marilyn both myself and my partner Shane are teeth whitening technicians we have all the equipment to do the latest in teeth whitening. We have been working on the island doing teeth whitening both mobile and in a salon has my partner is a fully qualified hairdresser has well. I am very interested in talking to you. You can reach me on 609103469, please give me a call to arrange a meeting.

Re: Teeth whitening service provider needed for clinic in Las Americas

[Could i ask do you need any massage therapists, acupuncturist etc

QUOTE=Topacciolo;246801]Hi Everyone, on the medical clinic I´m working we used to offer teeth whitening service. Few month ago the person that use to do it for us left and went back to UK for family reasons.
    I´m looking for someone that would like to offer the service out of our clinic in Las Amercas. We would work on booking only bases so you could still operate from any other hotel or clinic around.
    We have many request at the moment and it is a shame that we can´t provide the service anymore. So if you are interested pls PM me and we can arrange a meeting. Just to clarify, we do not have the machinery and products. We would offer only the room to do it and potential customers due to the prime location.
    Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Teeth whitening services

If you are looking to make teeth white then the best way is by using natural product. This is safe and the best way to keep teeth white. There are many fruits that help in keeping your tooth healthy such as pineapple, apple, strawberry etc. You can get more information as well as tips to make teeth by visiting teethwhiteningworld.tumblr.com web address.