Thread: Chihuahuas

Smile Chihuahuas

Hi if anyone is looking for a Chihuahua, at all, there were 2 abandoned at the airport yesterday.
    They are now safe and being fostered.
    The brown one is called Mary and the black on is called Joseph.

Joseph is ready to be rehomed NOW.

Mary is pregnant, we think by Joseph, so we are going to let her have her babies,
    then both she and her babies will be up for adoption soon.

We think they come fm the same house and were abandoned because of Mary, some people,
    are that horrid, they should never own a dog or cat, or any animal, WHY, not take it to a
    rescue center, instead they were abandoned to fend for themselves.

If u require pictures, just sent me yr email address, or face book name, and I will send u pics of both, u can go and see both of them, and maybe reserve one of the babies, as u know, these are expensive dogs to buy, so why not give one of them a home, if u like this type of dog.

We are here to help dogs find good homes.

Thankyou for reading

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Theresa Cresswell I wen't to the vets this morning. No chips or tattoos on either of them, as usual. He said the male is about 2 and the female slightly older maybe 2 and a half or 3. He thinks the babies will be born by the end of the week as he did an ultrasound. There are at least 3 but the mother was wriggling too much to see if there were anymore. I'll keep you all updated on birthing progress!! lol
    Petsathome Tenerife Thanks Theresa, did not expect chips, have put on LA Page, K9, and all the other sites, plus the Forum too xxxxxxx
    PETS@HOME
    Dogs @ 6.50 per night / Cats @ 5.00 per night
    Introducing PetEX
    EXperts in EXporting Pets back to the UK

Re: Chihuahuas

How terrible to abandon them at the airport of all places ! a selfish & lazy owner but maybe desperate but who's to judge , still very sad. They sound lovely though , good luck with re homing them very soon . x

Smile Re: Chihuahuas

Hi and thanks.

With the power of This Forum and Face Book, PETSATHOME TENERIFE, CAROL TENERIFE, AND THERESA CRESSWELL, have both dogs and all babies reserved for homes. More owners come forward than dogs, and it only took 12 hours, so this is why u keep looking at the Animal Section, and thanks everyone for reading
    PETS@HOME
    Dogs @ 6.50 per night / Cats @ 5.00 per night
    Introducing PetEX
    EXperts in EXporting Pets back to the UK