Thread: Intro..

Intro..

Hi All

I've been a long time lurker, reading and digesting all I can in the hope I won't ask too many stupid questions!

I have visited Tenerife many times over the years and now want to experience some of your southern sunshine on a more regular basis and intend to make the move to come and live there around the middle to end of February. I'm extremely lucky with my job, in that I can work from home the majority of the time and pop over to London for a couple of days a month and still keep my salary. I've done a lot of reading on Spanish world wide earning and taxes etc so am aware of the additional 50% rate that will hit me even though I'm taxed at source in England.

I've also read a lot on the renting side as I'll be looking to long term let, realising that I may have to get a short term let or use a hotel until I've managed to get my NIE.

I really look forward to joining in on some of your threads, chatting and possibly even meeting up with a few of you over the next few months.

Happy new year to all

Dave

Re: Intro..

Hi Dave, and to the forum.

I'm sure you'll get all the info you need on here.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left...

Wigan

Re: Intro..

to the forum Dave.