Thread: Room/ apartment share wanted urgently in south Tenerife from the end of February

Room/ apartment share wanted urgently in south Tenerife from the end of February

I am coming to Tenerife end of February 2013 and looking for a clean room/ share an apartment etc for up to 6 months ) and be in a quite location please (not really any main busy roads / noisy neighbors, dog barking and so on):

I prefer I think Los Cristianos I have been there a few times ten years ago.... (However, I maybe open to other south locations etc)

MUST though have the internet (absolute must!) as I do a lot of my business work/skype calls and need this.

I would pay 200 up to 250 euro a month with all bills included. As on a bit of a budget (due to some unforseen spectacular Business and property crash I had in the USA recently- ouch!) While I quickly get back on my feet and so forth

I am a 45 yr guy, respectful, tidy, friendly, fun and very easy to live with. Oh and I don't smoke or drink.

I am new to the forum, and very happy to be soon a part of the community living in Tenerife I love its climate and ideal location in that I can pop back to Uk where I am originally from within a short time to have client meeting once a month for a few days and quickly fly back.

I would love to hear from anyone... if you have something.

Please kindly PM me.

thank you
    Craig
    Last edited by Craig007; 30-01-2013 at 13:15.