Hi
Have just moved to Tenerife and my full time job gives me way to much time off only so much leisure activities I can handle!!! I would like to offer out my expertise for relief position of Chef - Catering Consultant - Private Function Work. If you find yourself without a Chef in your Business I would be happy to cover until you found a suitable replacement. If you wish to improve your Business I can design Quality Management System's up to ISO14001, ISO9001, ISO18001. If you want to impress friends or Family with a private Function or Dinner party show me the Kitchen.

A Bit about me: I have been in the Catering Industry 37 years initially trained in some of Scotlands Most Prestigeous Hotels before moving on to L' Tour De Argent in Paris. From there to the Kitchens of Albert Roux. I then ventured offshore into the Oil Industry and have been in this Business for the past 30 years. Cuurently catering Manager on a Scientific Drilling Vessel working all over the world.

So if you have an emergency that needs covered or would like to improve your business via QMS systems I would be happy to help out. I wont be back on the Island till first week of April currently at work till then. I work a Rota of 60+ days away and 60+ days on leave. So I will be happy to help anyone out that needs help with any of the above areas PM me anytime..!!