I am a fully qualified massage therapist, and member of CHT and CThA. For the past two years I have been furthering my knowledge of Complementary Therapies by qualifying to level 3 in Body Massage and Aromatherapy, and also studying for a degree in Complementary Therapies. The modules included in these courses are;

· Indian head massage

· Hot stone massage,

· Aromatherapy

· Anatomy & physiology

· Health & safety

· Customer services

· All non mechanical beauty therapies

· Reflexology

· Pathologies

· Diet & nutrition

· Lifestyle & health

During my courses I learned various techniques in Swedish, Aromatherapy ,Remedial, deep tissue and Sports massage, as well as some Shiatsu and techniques, which I incorporate into my massages depending on the needs and preferences of the client. I am particularly adept at Aromatherapy massage and deep tissue.
I feel it is time to dedicate myself to full-time massage work as this is where my passion lies. I know from first-hand experience how therapeutic massage can be, on many levels, and I find it deeply rewarding to be able to offer this service to my clients. I am an excellent communicator and empathetic listener, and I uphold the highest standards of discretion and professionalism at all times. My clients are a diverse group, covering a broad range of ages.

I would love the opportunity to work in a team environment and to be able to bring my energy and passion to the vacancy. My resume is attached and I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further.

Kind Regards

Pippa Waldron