Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria Court 1 owners thread

Arrow Victoria Court 1 owners thread

Hi all,
    I just thought it was time to add Victoria Court 1 to the new forum.

ramnit

Great! I have been hoping someone would start a Vic 1 thread. Does anyone know how the painting and pool refurb programme is going?

Hi Monk,
    I have heard that the pool is now finished and full of water again, not sure about the painting but it will look splendid when finished. I will have a update on the painting soon as a friend of mine is due back in England any time, I will put another post on and let you know.

I believe we have met are you the owner of 7B1?

ramnit

Damn! my cover has been blown already. Nice to hear from you ramnit - Going back in October - Can't wait!
    MONK

I'm there in Oct also perhaps we can be carried back from the bar together again.

ramnit

Hi all ,

Paint job May 24th had 2weeks left to complete .

Going tomorrow for a couple of weeks .

Lily3

Thanks Lily3,
    My wife and her mother are going out on Saturday, so there is a fair chance the painting could be finished by then!!! that would be nice for them.

ramnit

My friend came round last night to return the keys after his holiday in Victoria Court 1, he said the painters are really doing a great job of painting the complex even taking the sun blinds down where required to do a proper job he said there was probably about a week left till they finish also said they were causing very little disturbance to the holiday makers

ramnit

Hi Ramnit,

It is looking good. no mess no disturbance.
    Came out to sort some bills and find out whats happening with the Tourist Board (no probs with them) just need to know how it works.

27 degrees today.
    Lily3

Lily3,
    Glad to hear all the work to the apartments has gone well thanks for letting us know.
    My wife and her mum are flying out this afternoon for a holiday and also sort out the tourist board information who knows you may meet up in the Cruise Inn they have been known to enjoy a glass of wine (meant to say bottle)

Thanks again
    ramnit

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast