Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it safe to bring out expensive equipment on holiday?

Re: Is it safe to bring out expensive equipment on holiday?

This type of first thread by new members always leave me confused as the question is surely rhetorical, if the O/p has been anywhere on holiday be it in the UK or elsewhere. Year in and year out, the level of crime on Teneife is lesser than most other places in Western Europe. This has been my home for more than 23 years (or is it 25 now?) I have never had any criminal act against me, my partner, my married children and their kids and preciously my elderly parents. Now that amounts to some 30 odd adult tourists coming here a couple of times a year, staying in holiday accommodation. Paranoia ? No. I leave that to some football fans!
    If the potential loss of a lap top is so much of a life and death situation then consider an alternative medium to do the work. Cameras go in a safe, a 10" laptop might also go in. A Tablet will also go in so, for the sakes of a couple of hundred quid, do the obvious. Don,t fancy your choice of accommodation when considering the vast amount of truly excellent places to stay, hotels etc.
    I really hope you enjoy your holiday but do try to refrain from blaming other factors for any shortcomings!

mega tenerifian

Dublin, Ireland, now Amarilla Golf

Re: Is it safe to bring out expensive equipment on holiday?

ipad fits into the safe,

Re: First time to Tenerife. Is it safe to bring out expensive equipment on holiday?

Toodlepip hasn't been back on since posting, but as Trevorife has said California apartments have been refurbished and are much better now and Sunprime Coral Suites are excellent, having stayed there myself. They were completely refurbished a few years ago and are really good. Would not hesitate to recommend them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12