Thread: 1 bedroom apartment on Amarilla Golf, south Tenerife

Tenerifian

golf del sur

1 bedroom apartment on Amarilla Golf, south Tenerife

A one bedroom apartment fully furnished, English TV washing machine, spacious living room leading to a good size terrace, its elevated ground floor position makes it secure and pets (excluding elephants) are allowed.
    situated on Amarilla golf and only 425€ a month inc. all bills. Available to view immediately

Re: 1 bedroom apartment on Amarilla Golf, south Tenerife

Hi Megsdad

I've sent you a pm with some contact details.

Dave

Hi Megs Dad

I was just wondering if this is the going rate for an apartment around the course? I'm just debating buying an apartment there and just trying to work it out. Do you know if there is a letting agent that rents them weekly? I'd like to use it about 10 weeks per year and have someone rent it out the rest. Just joined the forum to get some advice about the whole property market over there.

Thanks

Phil

Hi phil84

The going rate for one bedroom properties in Pebble Beach (that's Aries, Scorpio, Aquarius etc) is usually around 400-450 euros per month an usually includes all bills. There are some very nice and some very poor properties here (the one megsdad is renting is a very nice one, I've seen it). This is for long term residential letting of six months and over. It looks like you're trying to buy and live in part year and rent out the rest.

A holiday let may be more suitable for you here as the same size properties can rent out for around 200-350 euros per week. You'll need to do a lot of research here though as it's illegal to rent as a holiday let in a residential block. There's also the possibility of not being able to rent it for certain periods each year, it's quiet down in the Golf at the moment.

You have picked a lovely area though (or at least I love it). if you've not been, it is right on the flight path and although the plane noise does not bother me at all, it may do others.

Good luck

Dave

Hi Dave

Yes that's right, I'd like to go out myself 2/3 times per week and let family and friends go out any other time I am not. I didn't realise there was a law regarding this but completely understand why, if people are working/ have kids etc, they don't want different people coming partying every week of the year (I can assure you my guest wouldn't be doing that but i understand exactly the reasoning for it). So are there holiday lets in golf del sur, amarilla golf, silencio? and how do you know which is which? could you recommend anywhere?

Thankyou

Phil

Cumbernauld/Amarilla Golf

As long as there's not different people turning up every week, there's no real restrictions. Just make sure that the people who use it are respectful of the fact that people may have children trying to sleep and don't get rowdy or play loud music late.. True friends and family wouldn't do that if you ask them nicely. I have @ 4 or 5 people who use the place when I'm not there - which equates to around 8-10 weeks a year..
    Queen of de-nial

Hi Karinagal

Yes that's exactly what my plan would be really, it would only be close friends and family and again prob about 10 weeks per year.

Just don't want to buy anywhere that would, by law, have to be empty 50 weeks of the year when i am not there.

hi, may I see some pictures please?