Thread: Three lovely kittens looking for homes...

Three lovely kittens looking for homes...

These three lovely kittens are looking for a loving home. Please contact me if you can help

004 (2).jpg

Super Tenerifian

Chester/ Silencio

Re: Three lovely kittens looking for homes...

good luck finding homes for them, they're absolutely gorgeous

Tenerifian

i currently live in tenerife

why don't you get intouch with the cat shelter there is aldy on this forum called catwoman i am pretty sure someone mentioned in earlier posts that she works with cats in a shelter..... as it is all very well people saying how lovely they are but they need to be helped....

Thankyou Blueeyes, the various cat charities are already helping me to get them loving homes. Catwoman runs a small charity and is certainly not a cat shelter.

At least if people say they are lovely then it bumps the post up to the top so it will get more attention

Super Tenerifian

Chester/ Silencio

I'd love to be able to offer these kittens a home but unfortunately I don't live in Tenerife all of the time .

One of the reasons I haven't moved on a permanent basis is I have a lovely cat in the UK , she is nearly 17 years old and I feel it would be wrong to uproot her at her age and I could never leave her

I'll say it again though, your kittens are gorgeous and hope some nice person(s) offer homes soon

Thankyou Candy, however they are not my kittens. They are the kittens of a mother cat which has been abandoned and living in the baranca at the moment. We are feeding them and have arranged for the mother to be neutered....

Tenerifian

i currently live in tenerife

hi Tickey i thought it was a cat shelter that cat woamn ran... apologies about that, yes i agree if people comment then i suppose it will bump it up...but i get so frustrated by people owning animals and not getting them spayed... as a ferral cat you understand why they end up with kittens butr for people to let theirs have kittens i think is totally bang out of order, ther is a girl on one of the sites looking for a person to rehouse some siamese kittens and a mother cat, she sounds so desperate as her next door neighbour is "evil" as she puts it and is frightened about leaving the cats when they move.. i dont think they are theirs... so if siamese cats find it hard to be rehomed what chance has the poor moggies got....