User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the best places to go near Torres del Sol for a young couple?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are the best places to go near Torres del Sol for a young couple?

Hi Folks!
    Heading to Tenerife in two weeks a week, staying in the TORRES DEL SOL, on the boarder of Los Cris and Las Americas. First time to Tenerife, so looking for advice?
    We a young couple, 19, and looking for things to do, places to see, places to eat in the evening, somewhere cheap to have a Breakfasts - any info is appreciated. Cheers!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    These ads will disappear once you have REGISTERED and made 10 posts in our friendly community :)

In the Bananas
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: First time in Tenerife, young couple - help!

Try either Balu,watermelon or Goodfellows for food.Come out of Torres aim to sea front turn left and about 300 metres on left.Goodfellows ground floor Balu middle and watermellon top

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashro Autos For This Useful Post:

seanocelt (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashro Autos View Post
    Try either Balu,watermelon or Goodfellows for food.Come out of Torres aim to sea front turn left and about 300 metres on left.Goodfellows ground floor Balu middle and watermellon top
    Thanks Ashro! Apppreciate that...Any other tips..where to go, what to do in the evening / entertainment wise? Cheers

walsall
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,205 Times in 2,998 Posts
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDlk View Post
    Hi Folks!
    Heading to Tenerife in two weeks a week, staying in the TORRES DEL SOL, on the boarder of Los Cris and Las Americas. First time to Tenerife, so looking for advice?
    We a young couple, 19, and looking for things to do, places to see, places to eat in the evening, somewhere cheap to have a Breakfasts - any info is appreciated. Cheers!
    welcome to the forum, you are in a fantastic position, there are a few bars just to the left of you, on the compostella beach complex, the buz bar gets quite a few good reviews, scampies fish and chip restaurant,surfers with it's large portions of british favorites, if you need to get your money changed or need park or attraction tickets then redarrow on the end of that row of places is fantastic value, bob and jess will really look after you, if you wander a little more down towards the hotel with all the statues outside on the right you have the safari centre with all it's cosmopolitan shops with clothes and perfume, there are also a lot of restaurants and bars, at the rear of the safari centre is a strip called parque de la paz? with the bulls head, great band play there called vagabond, a few doors down you have the corner bar with typical british entertainment and food. if you walk the other way from your complex you come across a group of bars and restaurants on san telmo overlooking las vistas beach, this has a more cosmopolitan selection of restaurants with watermelon(tapas) picolo(italian) players lounge(british), if you need any more info just look in the right hand corner of the forum page and you will see a search box, just type in what you want to ask a question about and it will find a thread on that subject, good luck and i really hope you enjoy both tenerife and the forum as much as we have

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marbro8 View Post
    welcome to the forum, you are in a fantastic position, there are a few bars just to the left of you, on the compostella beach complex, the buz bar gets quite a few good reviews, scampies fish and chip restaurant,surfers with it's large portions of british favorites, if you need to get your money changed or need park or attraction tickets then redarrow on the end of that row of places is fantastic value, bob and jess will really look after you, if you wander a little more down towards the hotel with all the statues outside on the right you have the safari centre with all it's cosmopolitan shops with clothes and perfume, there are also a lot of restaurants and bars, at the rear of the safari centre is a strip called parque de la paz? with the bulls head, great band play there called vagabond, a few doors down you have the corner bar with typical british entertainment and food. if you walk the other way from your complex you come across a group of bars and restaurants on san telmo overlooking las vistas beach, this has a more cosmopolitan selection of restaurants with watermelon(tapas) picolo(italian) players lounge(british), if you need any more info just look in the right hand corner of the forum page and you will see a search box, just type in what you want to ask a question about and it will find a thread on that subject, good luck and i really hope you enjoy both tenerife and the forum as much as we have
    Thanks Marbo - that's a lot of info - appreciated!
    Onething about Redarrows - is that Tenerife excursions yeh?
    What's down in the Verniocas area ? A few people mentioned that place to me?
    Cheers folks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishDlk For This Useful Post:

marbro8 (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 858 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cladagh upstairs from the bars like Goodfellas, to your left, good after midnight, live stuff, Gerry from Galway, Dail Fountain through tunnel on left afer those bars , is Mayo ran, a good meeting place. Veronicas lately, after 1 am, O Neils and Oasis niteclubs doin well.
    Just when i thought i was out............They pull me back in.

Tenerifian

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seanocelt View Post
    Cladagh upstairs from the bars like Goodfellas, to your left, good after midnight, live stuff, Gerry from Galway, Dail Fountain through tunnel on left afer those bars , is Mayo ran, a good meeting place. Veronicas lately, after 1 am, O Neils and Oasis niteclubs doin well.
    Whatever happened to the family who used to own the Fountain Bar, Pete and his family?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, no idea, Bernie from Mayo has had it 4 or 5 years i think.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Seanocelt!
    Is there anything that I should defo go to / see?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The water park Siam Park gets great reports, busy though. Have a peek on Trip Advisor for Tenerife attractions, absolutely loads of options from bus trips to hiring scooters/segways/bikes to get around. The barman at your pool bar is our mate Norrie. Tell him Seany from the Whiskey Jar said hi. He will tell you where the pub is if you wanna pop up, i play their 5 nights, enjoy your holiday. Please be smart at night, dont take out all your money or cards just enough to do you, been pick pockets about, like most resorts.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seanocelt For This Useful Post:

warbey (21-06-2013)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast