Thread: Moi !

Moi !

Hello all,

I am writing this in Finland. This forum seems to have loads of information for someone like me -I'll be moving to Tenerife South within the next 6 months. I know there are Finnish people on the island and other Nordics too. But I prefer all things English.

As usual I am looking for a flat first and have received lots of basic info to wrestle the red tape. And I know where the police station in in Americas. We had a break in in our hotel 2 years ago... Good start -eh ??

Looking forward to meeting some of you later, watching cricket or rugby etc. fun. Do you have members' meetings at all ?

Cheers to you all,

Lasse
    Last edited by mike in chayofa; 29-06-2013 at 11:53. Reason: Removed drop down link

Super Tenerifian

Central Scotland

Re: Moi !

cheers to you to I am sure you will find all the information you need on this forum

Toto 99's Favourite Malteser Monkey's Avatar

Wales

hyvää päivää

and welcome from me

When I first saw "Moi" as the title I thought you were French but I see it means Hi in Finnish !

Hope you enjoy it here

North Wales borders

Hello Lasse and welcome to Our Forum.

Yes, there are People Meeting but not all of the Time.

There is a Thread at the Moment, where People do ask if others want to meet, when They are visiting

Tenerife, and They and Friends Living in Tenerife meet in Cristianos usually.

There is Plenty of Information currently, and People on Here who are willing to help or advise.

Enjoy.