Thread: Tenerife Forum

Tenerife Forum

Hi,

I wonder if you could help. We live up in a mountain village in the municipality of Guimar where there are several other similar sized villages quite far apart in an area known as Agache and where many people live in quite remote areas. It occured to me that a web page along the same lines as this Tenerife forum would be ideal for this area to form a virtual meeting place to exchange ideas, news, projects etc etc. Many "neighbours" don't know each other and we are miles from anywhere. I have shown this page to several people here and there is indeed a lot of interest. I wonder if someone could tell us how to go about starting up such a page, how to get this programme etc. Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks

Scotland/Tenerife

Re: Tenerife Forum

Why not do a Facebook Group page ?

Re: Tenerife Forum

Yes, there is already a facebook page but we like the structured layout of this forum in order to compartmentalise different topics. It helps to focus and develop ideas and for many topics old posts are still very useful. e.g. cookery, agriculture etc.