Hi All,

I am planning to spend about 2 months in tenerife, november & december.
I might extend my stay afterwards with another 3 months but thats far from sure.

I was wondering if it will be easy/possible to find a rental 1 bedroom apartment for 2 months ?
I read that due to the law, most residential places cannot be rented out for less then 3 months.
I also see that short term holiday rental is significantly more expensive as 'long term' rent.

I was hoping to find a place to rent once in Tenerife,
- but my spanish at this moment is only quite basic, still learning. will this be a big issue? will many landlords not rent out/unable to contact due to not speaking fluent english?
- will due to my limited stay, 2 months, the options be very limited? e.g. do most landlords only rent out if long term ?

I was hoping to rent 1 bedroom for about 450euro/month max. But i am now starting to seriously doubt if this is possible and how quickly i would be able to find one.
i prefer not to book online since i prefer to see the place first and also read some negative stories here and there.

About location, anything south tenerife not to far from shops would do. doesnt have to be necesarily in the tourist areas itself.

I would be greatful on any opinions on this.
If deemed hard/impossible to find a place for only 2 month rental for 450max, i might have to change my plans a bit.

regards