Thread: 1 bedroom apartment that allows dogs anywhere between Callao Salvaje & Los Cristianos

1 bedroom apartment that allows dogs anywhere between Callao Salvaje & Los Cristianos

Hey really really desperate for a one bedroom that allows a dog, anywhere from los crist to callao salvaje but no more that £430 p/m
    Ive looked everywhere on all the sites and the ones i inquire about always come back to me and say its rented grrrrrrr
    thanks in advance for any help x x x x x

Re: 1 bedroom apartment that allows dogs anywhere between Callao Salvaje & Los Cristi

or studio

Tenerifian

i currently live in tenerife

Re: 1 bedroom apartment that allows dogs anywhere between Callao Salvaje & Los Cristi

we know of an atico in san isidro but the owner is spanish very little english.... 2 bedrooms small livingroom, kitchen leading to a small balcony and upstairs a hughe terrace... but the downside is it is overlooking childrens play area but it is 380 euros..... bills extra..... but accept pets...

hello, thankyou so much for the reply, but it is a bit too far away, sounds really good though and thankyou for taking the time out to tell me...