Thread: Where exactly is St Eugens Bar?

Where exactly is St Eugens Bar?

Hi,Could anyone tell me in what area of Las Americas is St Eugens Bar located,we stayed in Los Christianos and got a taxi there, the area looked busy and we would like to stay there or close by for a break also can anyone recomend good hotels in that area within walking distance of the St Eugens Bar.

Re: St Eugens Bar

St. Eugens bar is in San Eugenio , Costa Adeje . We stayed in a private rental in that area a couple of years ago and had a great time . As regards hotels I am no help to you I am afraid even though I do remember passing some but never took much notice of their names . There is a great shopping centre there and Puerto Colon is beautiful lovely boats to drool over , great choice of restaurants and we used to walk along the beach each night to PDLA and even Los Cristianos .

St Eugenes is a good night out if you like music and dancing in a more family orientated environment. B&Q is a decent buffet Chinese next door and Harleys just down the road on the precinct.

Nearby hotels, Iberostar Las Dalias right next to the commercial centre over the road is pretty good (been 8 yrs since we stayed but popped in last year and still looked nice), there is another Iberostar Bouganville Playa further along. As above, there are lots and lots of rental properties available round this area too.

Good luck.

KeZ

Super Tenerifian

Tenerife/ UK

Be Live La Nina, Torviscas Playa and La Pinta are all close by, then there is Club Atlantis and Santa Maria, both apartments that do half board/full board.
    The one I would personally avoid is Laguna Park 1.

Scotland/Tenerife

Re: Where exactly is St Eugens Bar?

Private rentals in complexes such as Los Geranios, Club Atlantis, Panorama ,Ocean Beach&Park,Sunset Bay / Harbour , Garden City ,Las Carabelas -Laguna Park 1 and Tinerfe gardens are basic but handy for the area .
    Google is your friend as is this FORUM !