Thread: WANTED in Tenerife: Pushchair

WANTED in Tenerife: Pushchair

Hi i am looking for a cheap pushchair,i only really need this as we going on a 2 week holiday and need a smaller puschair to fit in the boot of the car with the luggage of 5 lol.I already have 2 but am looking for a umbrella fold style one,where the seat reclines.I already have 1 light weight pushchair but the seat does not go back,and my other puschair is quite large.If anyone has this style puschair and it is clean condition,please pm me.
     ...to the topTop

Just a thought ...................would it not be as cheap/cheaper to hire one ?
    Support the RNLI
     ...to the topTop

They usually around 5 euro a day to hire and they only cost 60 in the baby shop in los cristianos,so not cheap to hire really,if i am there for 2 weeks.I would proberbly get rid of my small puschair anyway if i can get one the same with a reclining seat.
     ...to the topTop

There's usually loads at Guaza car boot Ali.
     ...to the topTop

Ok ,just wondered ...................plus it keeps it on the first page ,you know what some lazy members are
    Support the RNLI
     ...to the topTop

I got one in the Live Arico Charity Shop San Eugenio, 10 euros, its a Maclaren, it folds down umberella style and reclines, its grey and blue, i have given it a bath so its clean haha, i shall try and post a photo, but it takes me AGES as i hate computery thingys x
     ...to the topTop

pushchair

ok i couldnt figure out how to put a photo on a PM so here is the pushchair x
    buggy2.jpgbuggy.jpg

I think !!!!
     ...to the topTop

Thread can be closed now i have bought a puschair thanks to walkerj3.
     ...to the topTop

Thanks. Thread closed
     ...to the topTop