Thread: 2, 3 or 4 bed in south Tenerife that accepts animals

Ipswich, Suffolk, UK

2, 3 or 4 bed in south Tenerife that accepts animals

Hiya, My father and I are also looking for a place in South Tenerife, we are looking fora 2, 3 or 4 bed property to rent long term. (also need to accept pets, we have one dog)
    If anybody knows of or hears of any properties then please could you let me know.
    When i was last in Tenerife i was told to take a look in one of the shopping centres in Loas Christianos as apparently they have private advertisers, advertising in there on a notice board? Does anyone know if this is the case and if so which shopping centre is it please?
    Annie if i find anything suitable for you i will be in touch also....
    Thanks, Claire

Re: 2, 3 or 4 bed in south Tenerife that accepts animals

We are moving from a long term rental before the end of the month, it,s a 3 bed property second floor but have your own entrance you are 2min from bars and shops it,s in Adeje town by the chicken restaurant the rent is €6.50 including bill,s I think they will allow small animal,s we have 2 little dog,s we has be enjoyed it here it we are moving because it,s so hilly round here

Ipswich, Suffolk, UK

Re: 2, 3 or 4 bed in south Tenerife that accepts animals

Hi thanks for your reply!
    Could you tell me how long it would take to walk to Las Americas from there please?
    I have a job waiting for me in Adeje and another job in Los Christianos, so i would ideally need to be able to either walk the full distance or go to Americas for a taxi (i wouldnt want to taxi the full distance)
    Thanks again

Ipswich, Suffolk, UK

*WANTED* 3 bed + property in Los Christanos, Las Americas, Adeje (must accept a dog)

Still getting used to this site at the moment so please bare with me...
    For those of you who have already replied to my previous thread, please check your inbox is available to receive more messages
    (having problems replying to you)

As per my last thread,
    my father and I are looking to move to Tenerife at the end of July / Beginning of August (Can even move later if we know in advance)

I myself already have two jobs lined up in Tenerife, one in Los Christianos and the other in Adeje.
    So ideally we are looking for a place in between the two?
    Anything of course will be considered though so please dont hesitate to let me know of anything!

We are looking for three bedrooms minimum but will consider bigger for the right price.

We have a pet (Dog) named Peppa - an American bulldog who's a big softy, she's quiet, fully house trained and has manners too!
    She only ever barks if there is a knock at the door and is fine with neighbours pets too... (if any)

A phone line will already need to be installed though i will say that...
    We will be wanting to have UK TV channels and having internet will be essential for us.

My father is looking for employment in any of the above area's too so if you know of anything....?

Errrm, i think thats all i wanted to write - minds gone blank

Please contact me anytime at all, thanks

Claire-Marie

2, 3 or 4 bed in south Tenerife that accepts animals

Hi love that chicken shop [emoji108]🏻[emoji215][emoji215] is the apartment Still available looking to rent for min 12 months