Thread: Fender Stratocaster Squire Bullet

Fender Stratocaster Squire Bullet

Hello,

I sell this guitar _c879202_image_0.jpg

I bought it for 110 eur 2 weeks ago, because I needed to practice a bit uring my vacation on Tenerife. I won't be taking it back on the plane, so I need to sell it until 14th this month.

Price: 90EUR (receipt from the store included, so warranty is still on)

Electric guitar Fender squier Bullet

Hi!

Just bought this guitar 10 days ago. I needed it for practice during my vacation here in San Isidro. So if anyone is interested, le me know. The price was 110 euro, I am prepeared to give it for 80 eur. So it's a new guitar, for 30 eur less. And its quite a decent guitar, I was really suprised with tone. And neck fells ok and tremolo and bridge look solid. And it stays better in tune now after I did some simple adjustments.

I am located in San Isidro in Satocan (not sure if I spelled that correctly). It is near the roundabout or motor freeway. So at the beginning of San Isidro. I need to sell it quickly, because I am leaving on satrurday and I can not take the guitar with me on a plane, because Im flying Ryanair and they would charge me like 100 eur to take it with me.

If I won't be able to sell it, then I will just give it to random kid on the street.

Cheers