Thread: English, Russian, German and Spanish Speaker if Looking for a Job in Tenerife Sur

English, Russian, German and Spanish Speaker if Looking for a Job in Tenerife Sur

Hi, everyone!

Im female, 26, from Russia. I have Masters Degree in Liguistics and Intercultural Communication, can speak English and Russain fluently, as well as Spanish and German (intermediate level). I have work experience as journalist, editor, translator, personal assistant, sales. Worked as a model for CK, Pinko, D&G, etc.

Now i want to start a new page in my life and move to Tenerife permanently. The problem is - im from Russia, and i have no work permit to work here... So its really hard to find a company that will help me with this.

Does anybody have any info on any companies that can do this, or any advice on how to approach this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance!) XOXO
    Last edited by Nikaname; 20-03-2014 at 16:03.

Re: English, Russian, German and Spanish Speaker if Looking for a Job in Tenerife Sur

Most Russians (even some who have married well) have had major problems in firstly getting a short term residence and then, later, having it renewed. You might just find it less difficult if you landed on the shores of mainland Spain!