Thread: 29 year old guy looking for a job (bar,restaurant,nighclubs,waiter..etc)in Tenerife!

29 year old guy looking for a job (bar,restaurant,nighclubs,waiter..etc)in Tenerife!

I'm a 29 years old guy from Hungary and looking for a job in a restaurant,bar,nicht clubs..etc like a barman or waiter.
    I worked already 4 season in Spain and now I'm in Mallorca but from September i wanna move to Tenerife and livw and working there.
    I spaek english and germany and little spanish as well.

If anybody know any jobs there part time or full time please let me know or write me or give any options where i can find.

Thanks everybody everything.

Best

Norbert

ALWAYS WRONG (wife says) Ecky Thump's Avatar

On the Banks of the River Clyde

Re: 29 years old guy looking for a job (bar,restaurant,nighclubs,waiter..etc)in Tener

There is no chance that a job available in Tenerife today would be available in September, there are too many people unemployed in Tenerife to find a job being available for more than a few days.

Hopefully if you do decide to live in Tenerife, that you have money for living expenses to last you a few months....even then there are no guarantees on finding work.
    Live your life so that even the undertaker is sad to see you die.