Thread: Sales job in Las Americas and Los Gigantes

Sales job in Las Americas and Los Gigantes

Beach Tenerife excursions are looking for people for selling points in Los Gigantes and Playa de las Americas. Selling excursions and tours. Interested please mesage ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^or response back to this post. experience and languajes will be welcome.
    Last edited by Moderator; 04-08-2014 at 20:46. Reason: Personal details removed as per T&Cs. Please use PM facility

Tenerifian

Guia de Isora

Re: Sales job in Las Americas and Los Gigantes

Personal message sent

Share the details please

Good Afternoon Ion

I emailed you my friends CV today because I saw the job advertised on the Tenerife jobs website aswell. My friend is fluent in Spanish and Romanian.

Thanks

Kind Regards
    Yvonne

hello, my name is Leo, i have 26 years old, and im looking for a job here, preferably in the South of the island
    I'm educated, well-mannered, good attendance, good talk and good dressing, responsible, sincere and very honest, friendly and Nice, looking for work in the area, i have experience in different things, I need to work to earn an income of money, so i'm not picky about the work, I can do like personal assistant, cleaning and all the household tasks , Garden, i'm cook very good, kids care, dogs walking, reception, some house repairs, painting walls, i speak spanish and english, i also can teach languaje, music, and some instruments..... so if you have a vacancy please contact me. for here or PM... thank you for read

Hello. I am really interested in this position. I have been living on the island for a year now and have been wanting this type of vacancy. Please can you provide a contact number or details of how to proceed further. Thank you