Thread: Community fees being collected but no action being taken!

Community fees being collected but no action being taken!

Hi I was wondering if forum members have had any experiences with their community office? Mine is like banging my head on a brick wall all they are interested in is collecting fees but they offer minimum services and don't want to listen to problems at all

Mega Tenerifian mike in chayofa's Avatar

Chayofa... Surprisingly

Re: Community fees being collected but no action being taken!

If you can be a little more specific about the problems that you are facing, you will probably get a better response and possibly ways to procede to resolve the issues.

Re: Community fees being collected but no action being taken!

There have been major building works going on for about 4 years all the bells are missing the main entrances closed off scaffolding is placed everywhere generally the community is a wreck and it's been like it for years it's one of the major communities in Los Cristianos popular with Spanish and foreign residents I just don't understand what's going on there I wonder who can guess where it is I didn't want to mention the name so as not to offend anyone who might live there but there is really no other community quite like it so I am sure some forum member will guess which block of flats I'm ranting about! The community have washed their hands of the place but still charge every month!