Thread: Experienced international business developer looking for employment in Tenerife

Experienced international business developer looking for employment in Tenerife

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, having only discovered it this morning.

Currently in employment in the UK as a Recruitment Consultant EMEA, I have solid track record of sales / business development in international domain. English is fluent, native Russian, intermediate German and fluent Latvian (however, I believe that's not entirely in high demand in Tenerife). Me and my partner have grown somewhat disillusioned with UK, and would like to move to a warmer, sunnier and more friendly place.

With this in mind, I am interested to speak to someone who believed they can help me landing a job on the island. I won't shy away from very basic work at the beginning, but would naturally aim for something where I could fully utilize my current and past experience. I am an EU citizen, therefore no massive paperwork will be required.

Please feel free to PM for more info or with any questions .

Regards,
    Yevgeny

Personal contact details removed
    Last edited by mike in chayofa; 20-08-2014 at 10:08.

Chayofa

Re: Experienced International Business Developer looking for employment in Tenerife

Welcome to the forum Sainted. Check out the many previous posts on here on the same topic. You will find some excellent advice. The only thing I would add at this stage is to learn Spanish before you get here. This will give you a huge advantage and will be something you certainly need although Russian speakers are in demand in certain employment areas at the moment. Also bring enough cash to see you through for a trial period. If you have an extended holiday with goal of finding what you both need within a fixed time frame you can go back to the UK and sort out your affairs and come back. If after your trial period you haven't found what you are looking for you can go back to your old life. Don't burn your bridges in the UK until you truly have secured a better future here. Good luck with it all, let us in here know how you get on.