Thread: Small apartment in south Tenerife

Small apartment in south Tenerife

First post from a newly joined member. Would like to say hello and thank you in advance for any help and advice received.

Myself and my fiance are moving to Tenerife on september 1st but are having a hard time getting return from emails sent to agencies regarding long term rentals. We're looking to find a small apartment in the southern area close to the ocean, somewhere in the 300-500 euro price range. We'll be staying until june 1st 2015 as we're renting out our own house here in Iceland and will be spending the winter in Tenerife. We're clean and tidy and quiet and always pay on time.

Both speak good english and intend to take courses in spanish as well. I am coming over there to write and if it suits us we'll find some part time employment, mostly to avoid getting bored since we're financially comfortable enough not to need it.

I hope this post attracts attention from someone who is willing to rent us some nice apartment or generous enough to point us in the direction of agencies or individuals who will. Thank you.

Jon & Susanna

Adeje

Re: Small apartment in south Tenerife

Hello Jon ... welcome to the Forum. Yes, Tenerife should indeed be a bright & warm place for the Winter compared to Iceland I've passed on your post to someone who has a one bed apartment in Palm Mar in that price range (at 400) so he should be in touch. There are also one or two pages on Facebook where people advertise apartments - "Apartments for rent in Tenerife" is one.

I've aranged terms with your friend Doreen. Thank you so much for your assistance.

I have a 1 bed to rent from now in Los Cristianos if you are interested