Thread: Inbetweeners movie

Super Tenerifian

Midlands and GDS

Inbetweeners movie

Anyone seen the new one ? I didn't think a lot to it myself it all seemed very similar to the previous humour which has started to wear thin .

walsall

Re: Inbetweeners movie

i thought it was very good but not as good as the first,but the humour is what it is,a bit like on the buses was like years ago but obviously a bit more risque lol,i would watch it again and in fact someone has already given me a dvd copy,i did want THAT moment again that neil gave us in the first film with the dance,because that made it for me,and we did get another neil moment while stuck in the outback but nowhere near as good,having said that i did find myself giggling through most of the movie and at 53 years of age i think that is quite good unless i really am a big kid that has never grown up

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

on another note did any members watch the dawn of the planet of the apes film? now that was awsome, we hadn't been to the pictures for about 20 years until our in laws persuaded us to go to the film,and we are so glad because it was so good,that is why we went to see the inbetweeners 2 because we made a night of it,pictures then pub grub