[LEFT]Hi. My wife and I have been taking a winter break in Tenerife for several years now and we were fortunate to obtain for much of that period a private double balconied front line apartment at the Comodoro. However in recent years we have found ourselves gradually squeezed out by a Dutch couple who have incrementally increased the length of their stays to the point where this year they are in the accommodation, other than the Christmas period from November through to March 2015. Whilst I understand it make good business sense for the owner it is still nevertheless a little disappointing to find ourselves in this position.

Last year we managed three weeks at the Comodoro and then through the Forum we managed to extend our stay by renting an apartment at the Royal Tenerife Gardens complex.

We realise that January February are the busiest periods and having trawled through endless web sites and pages we cannot find anything other than ultra expensive options for these periods despite that we wondered if anyone could suggest or put us in touch with a contact for a 1 bedroomed self catering apartment preferably in Los Cristianos for a couple of well behaved and socially responsible pensioners for any period between 4 - 6 weeks.
As a complete curve ball we would also consider the quieter resorts of Palm-Mar and the small town of Las Galletas.
Thanks again