I have a large lock up freehold garage for sale in Victoria Court 2, Los Cristianos.

The garage is under the complex with an outer communal electric door operated by a pass key and then has it's own lockable up and over door.

The garage is size 4.8 metres long by 4.05 metres wide and could possibly accommodate 2 cars or one car and lots of shelves and storage.

There is an internal fluorescent light and 24 hour communal lighting outside the garage.

The garage is only 1 minute walk from the new Los Cristianos market and would be ideal storage if you have a stall there.

The local rates (IBI) are only 20 euro's per year and the community charges are just over 70 euro's per quarter year - This is a very cheap to run large garage space right in the centre of Cristianos!

All rates and community bills are fully paid up to date and I have the full title deed in my possession.

These hard to obtain freehold garages sell for anything up to 35,000 euros - I will take 21,500 euro's for a quick cash sale, with absolutely no offers!

Tel: Steve on 679 822 816 to view