Thread: Hi to all on what I come to call my ROCK

Hi to all on what I come to call my ROCK

Hi to all on what I came to call my ROCK 😍I first found t/reef in the 70s when working on cruise ship. It was much latter we as a family holidayed there,finding its spiritual side and a big place in my heart came about.That was 2000 when Veronicas had its lady's of the night, and opc timeshare people EVERYWHERE!!!! In fact the buzz Got me and in 2002 first came to work on the beautiful Isle,yes in the dreaded t/share business and as a greenie went through the hoop !! But I met some very beautiful people such as DONNA N LES who I'm sure some of you know as singers at various locations .Any way I had the pleasure of training and meeting Mark Cushway and latter joined its telesales team where I had a fantastic time despite what anyone has to say. Now at that time my youngest daughter was my companion and couldn't see a future for herself. So we came back to uk where I have seen her through much. To a point I am ready to return to TENERIFE WHICH I BELIEVE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY SPIRITUAL HOME . This time accompanied by my beautiful toy Yorkshire not so terrier,so it seems logical that I will get involved with K9 and build a life,for us. I'm Going to need help in the way of affordable accommodation for me and phoebe, il post some pics of her latter but in the mean time WELCOME ANY THOUGHTS ANYONE MAY HAVE, WELL THATS THE WORST BIT OVER . I now look forward to making some on line friends until our arival in late November early December. Ray Russell

Re: Hi to all on what I come to call my ROCK

Hi Again, I hope this finds u all in good
    Health and spirits.Having read back through my first post I hope no one gets the gist that I was name dropping or being patronising to those I mentioned. Rather it was in hope that it was read by someone who was in the telesales team of resort property's at the same time and made contact. That may yet happen. And in the effort to jog memories It was around 2004/5. Anyway to follow on my post does indicate that all I have to say about the "Rock"concerns work. But hey we all have to do that at sometime and I think can be good for the soul. Though nothing like a drive out or should I say many trips to discover the amazing diversity the Isle offers. One of my favourite places being OROTOVA a place I think that typifies the beauty and amiable nature that seems to reach right into your ticka and never let go.Funny this writing lark so much to say but without agenda, for me so lengthy in time and seemingly get no where maybe I haven't chosen a good place/section to start I'm boring or expecting to much in the way of replies or a combination of things. So I'm going to take one of my own suggestions and post in various places and see what comes out the hat . So I'll close with sincere wishes to all that this THURSDAY and every day from now exceeds all or any expectations u have for it. And with the note that should we meet one day I'm Ray Russell I like to buy u a drink even if it's a cup coffee and a chat . Mean time God whatever u perceive that to be, be with you Ray

ALWAYS WRONG (wife says) Ecky Thump's Avatar

On the Banks of the River Clyde

Re: Hi to all on what I come to call my ROCK

I'm sure that you will soon hear from forum member [MENTION=825]Angusjim[/MENTION] who appears to have a lot in common with your interests and views of life both past (Ladies of the Night) and present, also your love of animals.
    Live your life so that even the undertaker is sad to see you die.