User Tag List

Thread: Information needed about street or market vending in Santa Cruz to cruise ship passengers

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Information needed about street or market vending in Santa Cruz to cruise ship passengers

hi there,

apparently now almost everyday in santa cruz port docks these giant cruise ships carrying 1000's of travellers and letting them go free wandering and shopping for few hours or 1 day not sure, and this party carry on till summer then its gets busier somewhere else. i wondering maybe there is some trading opportunities in terms of street vending etc, maybe someone saw some market stall selling arthesanian stuff or any stuff in the proximity of these travellers from ships? or it is impossible to do due to lack of permits issued, as there is plenty of shops i guess around. of course it is best go and check it out myself but i'am living quite far away from santa cruz and my car at the minute is not matriculated yet, don't want to get pulled over by guardia civil. i will do it in near future for sure, but before that just trying to get some feedback from forum members
    would be grateful for any thoughts about this one.

regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    These ads will disappear once you have REGISTERED and made 10 posts in our friendly community :)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 997 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Information needed about street or market vending in Santa Cruz to cruise ship pa

There is an artesan Market one weekend a months but itenerant selling is ilegal And the police are out in the street all the time
    Catch up with all your CD Tenerife local team football or buy CD Tenerife & Spanish football items here

Support the cancer association buy a pink shirt here

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Information needed about street or market vending in Santa Cruz to cruise ship pa

ok thanks, is it illegal in all tenerife or just santa cruz? i mean is it possible to get permit or something and trade in some designated place (obviously not anywhere where you wish), as i saw for example in icod some traders in main plaza. i understand that it is possible, but its difficult and you need to be living in that municipio there you intend to trade? do you heard something about that?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 997 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Information needed about street or market vending in Santa Cruz to cruise shi...

Certainly its ilegal in Adeje Arona and Santa Cruz
    Are you sure what you are talking about is not the sort of place they sell Papers And maganzines from. It sounds like it could be. Only if you are resident in Santa Cruz you can apply to open this type of business there
    Last edited by bonitatime; 03-11-2014 at 14:54.
    Catch up with all your CD Tenerife local team football or buy CD Tenerife & Spanish football items here

Support the cancer association buy a pink shirt here