what up everybody!!
the other day my dad got a coupon from iceland in his inbox. he print it out. and today we went shopping at iceland in las chafias. my dad show the coupon to me saying that only tuesday and wednesdays if you spent more then 15 euros show the ticket to the cafe bar. and get a free coffee or tea with a mince pie. my dad said you can have it. oh wow thanks!! anyway we spend bout allmost 40 euros at iceland. after we pay and got the ticket my dad said we just have to show this with the coupon to the cafe bar to get the free tea, and mince pie. and what do you know? they said you have to show us the coupon first before we ring you up. really?? over what a 2.50 free tean and mince pie?? where on the coupon it said show this to the cashier first it does not said that. it just said take your ticket after puchese and coupon to cafe bar. so i have to show the coupon to the cashier first then ring up by stuff after over 15 euros and do it again at the cafe bar. sorry!! iceland it´s not even worth that much hassle over 2.50 euros drink and mince pie. and yet they wondor why did losing their loyal customers very quick!!! next time iceland print that in your coupons show cashier first beside these surprizes!!!