Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We noticed lots of litter and electric bikes on our last holiday to Tenerife!

Re: We noticed lots of litter and electric bikes on our last holiday to Tenerife!

If everyone were to pick up the brochures and put them in a paper recycling bin, fewer tours would be sold, the company would be forced to find other ways of advertising, and the council would benefit from the waste revenue.

Re: We noticed lots of litter and electric bikes on our last holiday to Tenerife!

the electric scooters should be for disability users only I agree an accident waiting to happen if it has not already the amount of people hiring them must have to mutch money as they are not cheap to hire

These mobility scooters are far too fast to be used by youngsters wanting a bit of fun. I'd be amazed if there hasn't been an accident by now. The hirers should insist on seeing a blue badge or other proof of disability, and they should have a lower top speed if they are to be used on pavements and promenades. We bring out my husband's mobility scooter to Tenerife as it takes apart and easyJet bring it over free of charge. It breaks down into 5 pieces to fit in the boot of a car, and has a top speed of 4 miles per hour - which corresponds with my walking speed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12