User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I'm looking for rolling tobacco other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

  1. #1
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I'm looking for rolling tobacco other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    Friend of mine asked me to get (duty free) Gold Leaf rolling tobacco....as he smokes it until the cows come home .


    I said to him they don´t sell that in Spain....but he said he once bought it whilst vacating in Málaga...

    Im also looking for the Amber Leaf Blonde blend.

    Do they sell these brands in Tenerife?



    Thanks for your help in this matter.
    Last edited by emmo26; 04-03-2015 at 13:29. Reason: spelling mistake

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
    These ads will disappear once you have REGISTERED and made 10 posts in our friendly community :)
     

  3. #2
    Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender:
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: looking for rolling baccy other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    Have a look at Spanish Style shops they seem to stock most tobaccos.

  4. #3
    Super Tenerifian Susief's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender:
    Location
    Darwen/Camping Nauta
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    457
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: looking for rolling baccy other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    Quote Originally Posted by emmo26 View Post
    Friend of mine asked me to get (duty free) Gold Leaf rolling tobacco....as he smokes it until the cows come home .


    I said to him they don´t sell that in Spain....but he said he once bought it whilst vacating in Málaga...

    Im also looking for the Amber Leaf Blonde blend.

    Do they sell these brands in Tenerife?



    Thanks for your help in this matter.
    Try the shop in Los Cris on the promenade walk, near Burger King.

  5. #4
    Super Tenerifian cainaries's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender:
    Location
    La Palma
    Posts
    2,863
    Thanks
    3,169
    Thanked 2,938 Times in 1,557 Posts
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: looking for rolling baccy other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    OH smokes a brand called Domingo. I think you can get it in dark or light variety. But, if you want duty-free, won't you have to buy that in the duty-free shop at the airport. If you buy it in any other shop, I think it will be duty paid. Which is often cheaper than duty free for cigarettes, but I don't know about rolling tobacco.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cainaries For This Useful Post:

    Ecky Thump (04-03-2015)

  7. #5
    ALWAYS WRONG (wife says) Ecky Thump's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender:
    Location
    On the Banks of the River Clyde
    Posts
    8,546
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    16,502
    Thanked 15,578 Times in 6,630 Posts
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: looking for rolling baccy other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    Quote Originally Posted by cainaries View Post
    OH smokes a brand called Domingo. I think you can get it in dark or light variety. But, if you want duty-free, won't you have to buy that in the duty-free shop at the airport. If you buy it in any other shop, I think it will be duty paid. Which is often cheaper than duty free for cigarettes, but I don't know about rolling tobacco.
    I've never found anything cheaper at the airport than in the local Tenerife shops-I suppose it's due to their massive rents and other costs.

    - - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Susief View Post
    Try the shop in Los Cris on the promenade walk, near Burger King.
    If it's the one that displays "Bloody Hell Offer"
    Asian ripoff merchants...stay clear.
    Every transaction they try a different scam-the police are often called in for disputes.
    Last edited by Ecky Thump; 05-03-2015 at 10:09.
    Live your life so that even the undertaker is sad to see you die.

  8. #6
    Super Tenerifian Susief's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender:
    Location
    Darwen/Camping Nauta
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    457
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: looking for rolling baccy other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky Thump View Post
    I've never found anything cheaper at the airport than in the local Tenerife shops-I suppose it's due to their massive rents and other costs.

    - - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -



    If it's the one that displays "Bloody Hell Offer"
    Asian ripoff merchants...stay clear.
    Every transaction they try a different scam-the police are often called in for disputes.
    No don't think so. If you stand on the prom and look at shops he is on the left, sells all sorts. When my uncle smoked we always bought from him and paid €38 for 500gm. Uncle paid double that in UK.
    He doesn't sell electrical goods.

  9. #7
    Chooser of Favourites: TOTO 99's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender:
    Location
    Warrington UK
    Posts
    4,539
    Thanks
    6,670
    Thanked 10,581 Times in 3,666 Posts
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: looking for rolling baccy other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    I don't smoke but I usually end up bringing something back for someone.

    By far, the easiest way is to get it at the airport on your way back.

    No hassle of having to use up your holiday time for it, the price is ok and there's a huge selection. And it gives you something to do whilst waiting for your flight....

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTO 99 For This Useful Post:

    Sundowner (05-03-2015)

  11. #8
    Super Tenerifian

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender:
    Location
    Swinton, Greater Manchester and Los Cris
    Posts
    5,257
    Thanks
    9,544
    Thanked 2,195 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: looking for rolling baccy other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Susief View Post
    No don't think so. If you stand on the prom and look at shops he is on the left, sells all sorts. When my uncle smoked we always bought from him and paid €38 for 500gm. Uncle paid double that in UK.
    He doesn't sell electrical goods.

    I think Ecky may be right. I once went in there to buy and he wouldn't give me the cigs on display - he went into a cupboard and tried to get me to buy my brand but all the writing was in Greek! I declined politely and left.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lynno52 For This Useful Post:

    Ecky Thump (05-03-2015)

  13. #9
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender:
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: I'm looking for rolling tobacco other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    Hi ,
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy real brand cigarettes from in Los Cristianos town or nearby. Anywhere that has a decent review from the forum. Thanks

  14. #10
    Tenerifian

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender:
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 270 Times in 126 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: I'm looking for rolling tobacco other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sutton View Post
    Hi ,
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy real brand cigarettes from in Los Cristianos town or nearby. Anywhere that has a decent review from the forum. Thanks
    i never buy anything at the airport as it is almost always dearer like ecky said. Its the same on the flight back thats also pricier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 24-12-2014, 20:46
  2. Shopping How much is Golden Virginia and Golden Leaf tobacco in Tenerife?
    By CARPETMANAL in forum Shopping in Tenerife
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 07:01
  3. Where can I get a leaf blower repaired in south Tenerife?
    By BoPeep in forum Home & Garden in Tenerife
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 18:53

Visitors found this page by searching for:

amber leaf tobacco prices in tenerife

tenerife tobacco prices 2016

how much is amberleaf in tenerife 2016

how much is tobacco in tenerife 2016

how much is tobacco in gran canaria 2016

tobacco prices in tenerife

price of amberleaf in tenerife

amber leaf tenerife

rolling tobacco prices tenerife 2015

cost of tobacco in tenerife

amber leaf price tenerife

2016 rolling tobacco in tenerife

tobacco prices in tenerife 2016

what price is amberleaf in tenerife

tobacco amber leaf prices in tenerife 2015

how much is golden virginia in tenerife

tobacco prices tenerife

tobacco prices in tenerife 2015

amber gold tenerifegold leaf price gran canariaamberleaf blonde spainwhats the price of amberleaf in tenerifeamber leaf pricesdomingo tobacco forumhow much is amber leaf in malaga 2o16
SEO Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

POSTS ON TENERIFE FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED

Please click the "Report Post" button under any post which may breach our terms of use.