Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm looking for rolling tobacco other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

Re: I'm looking for rolling tobacco other than Amber Leaf and Golden Virginia.

Thanks . It would be easier to buy at the airport . I'm not sure what the price difference is though . If only a couple of euros that's great . And you know that they are genuine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sutton View Post
    Hi ,
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy real brand cigarettes from in Los Cristianos town or nearby. Anywhere that has a decent review from the forum. Thanks
    We always use Paradise on the front near Burger King in Los Cris.
    You can barter with him if buying a few. My uncle smokes Van Nelle and only place we can get it.

Hi . I ended up getting them from the Paradise shop . He shows the prices in pounds which is a little strange but the pound sign is not displayed . He reduced the price by four euros and thank god I didn't leave it for the airport as I had to run from customs to the gate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12