Thread: Auto

Angry Auto

Auto , as the name suggests was found on the motorway in Tenerife nearly six years ago, as a puppy. He has been in the 'K9' kennels in south tenerife for over 5 and half years. He is not a small dog, about the size of a small labrador, but is the kennels longest inhabitant. Although he is well-cared for, it cannot replace a loving home and the individual care he so rightly deserves. He would be ideally suited to someone without other dogs, that can offer him lots of love, cuddles and walkies.

Re: Auto

I find this to be so sad. His mental strength must have been drained from him spending so long alone and in an abnormal situation lacking social interactivity. The way dogs have evolved they are dependent on human love and attention. It is somewhat of a surprise that no one has taken him considering the high success rate K9 has. In the vent that I hear of anyone looking for a mature dog I shall immediately contact K9.

Re: Auto

Thank you for those warm words. Please get the word out there. There must be someone who can give this beautiful dog, Auto, a few years of love and kindness