Thread: Wanted to rent

Wanted to rent

Hi everyone im looking for locals preferably empty approx 60m2 in the following locations Playa las americas,los christianos and puerto colon paid monthly in advance for new business venture which already have guaranteed business from some big name companies.
    These need to be ground floor for easy access by mobility impaired customers and need if possible to be pretty close to hotels apartments etc or or sea front these will be long term rental to start with investment opportunities are also available in this business of which i have now secured exclusivity rights

Thanking you in advance

Mitchelle

Re: Wanted to rent

BUSINESS PREMISES FOR RENT. SITUATED IN CC SALYTIEN, LOCAL C2, PLAYA TROYA, PLAYA LAS AMERICAS.. AVAILABLE FROM 1ST NOVEMBER . CAN BE USED FOR ANY ACTIVITY, 0FFICE, SHOP, CAFE ETC. RENT ONLY 500E PM. APPRX 48 SQ m WITH 2 TOILETS. SITUATED JUST OFF BUSY BEACH WALK, BETWEEN GRAN TENERFE HOTEL AND TERRAZA DEL MARE RESTAURANT. IT IS THE VERY FIRST LOCAL NEXT TO THE CORNER CAFE BAR . UNDERGROUND PARKING . Electricity fitted up to date. Pm me your email address and I will send you photos.