Hello!
10 days ago, I arrived in Tenerife together with my boyfriend and a one-way ticket.
So far, we went to get our NIE and have explored some parts of the island.
I am German (obviously native speaker), 28, have had various experiences working in bars (waitress, bartender, cooking) but also in other fields (the past few years, I was working as a bilingual tour guide in Germany, as a project manager, social media person and team leader for walking tours, as well as for urban development and smart city projects in Germany and international, as an exhibition guide, as a german teacher in Brazil).
Besides German, I speak English and Portuguese fluently, Spanish not perfectly but well enough - and I am practicing everyday - some Italian as well.
I studies cultural sciences with the emphasis on urbanism and tourism as well as urban design.
I learn fast, can work well with computers (mac and windows programs, creative suite programs such as illustrator, indesign or photoshop, typo3, wordpress, ...) have a driving license, and am a quite out-going person.
I worked with kids from 6-13 for three years as a youth leader and also in an orphanage in New Delhi.
I play the piano, some guitar and am starting to learn the violin.

I am looking for a job of any kind, preferable a reasonable one - like teaching German or English - and in the south of Tenerife.
Since I am quite experienced in the fields of tourism, gastronomy, organization of projects and teams as well as working with children, I would also be happy to find a job in one of those fields.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, would like to invite me, have me send you my cv and so on, feel free to contact me!
Saludos y muchas gracias!

Cynthia