Hola to All

I'm 31 yo male from Latvia, considering moving to Tenerife. I'm looking for opportunity to get employed in transport & logistics, forwarding, port operations etc.
I'm a masters program graduate in Transport management (water transport) with an engineering degree and more than 10 years of experience in transport and logistics. I have experience in port operations (bulk and general cargoes), international forwarding (in gauge cargoes of different nature), project logistics (out of gauge, heavyweight, project cargoes), ship agency (ship agent on liner vessels, operational department, vessel supply, crew change), container business (export-import overseas as well as feeder services). During 2012-2015 I was a member of several International project logistics conferences and meetings taking place around the world.
My English is at upper level as well as Russian and Latvian. Regarding Spanish, I think it is great and beautiful, and It is №1 in my ''to do'' list at the moment.
I am well trained, experienced, easy learning, sociable, responsible and accurate type of person. I once chose to connect my life with transport and logistics, and I still love this choice. I aim to continue my practice in this area also in future, and hope my experience and knowledge will help your business to reach new levels.

I will be glad to provide more detailed information about myself as well as CV at Your first demand.
Thanks for Your time!
Take care
Alex