Greetings everyone. Possibly like many of you, I feel in love with Tenerife when visiting on holiday and experiencing Mount Teide in all of its glory at night. That was a year and a half ago now and it's safe to say I miss the island and it's people. In the last few weeks, my neighbours wife upped and moved to Australia, just like that. Poof. She was gone. That made me think... Why stay somewhere you don't wish to be when there's somewhere else you could be?
In short, I'm looking to see if there are any positions as a large format printer, finisher or vinyl fitter going anywhere on the island. I'm 23 and have been in print now for 4 years. I've done work for a large collection of clients including: Aveda, Estee Lauder, NFL, Odeon, and Harrods, to name a few. I have knowledge in Onyx rips as well as HP Z6100 and Z6200 printers, flatbeds and roll to roll printers. Regards finishing, I'm experienced with several laminators, Zund and Kongsberg machines. On the fitting side of it, I've recently been the graphic fitter for a Dyson roadshow that's been touring the country which is the sort of responsibility I'm used to handling. I often go on installations as the manager of jobs, be it only cut lettering or vinyl hoarding for a shop.
I'm not aware of any opportunities currently on the island in print but I hope someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
Hope everyone is well and that you have a good day.

Will

PS, I can send pictures of my work if anyone is interested.