Thread: looking for a Job

Tenerife, Los Christianos

Smile looking for a Job

Hi guys,

I am new here and on Tenerife and looking for a Job, I live in Los Christianos and my passion is Hospitality.

May be someone has a Job for me or now's someone who could have one!!!

Just send me a pm.

Thank you so much
    cheers Liz

Javea, Spain

Re: looking for a Job

Hi Liz, I used to do some mystery shopping/audit work in the UK and now do the same on the Costa Blanca in Spain. Currently I am working just a few hours a month on covert purchases of Coca-Cola products. This involves depending on the location of your supermarkets and Hypermarkets of a few hours each month to purchase a list of Coca-Cola brands that you record on an Excel spreadsheet the best by date and a code. You also have record information as to where and when the purchase was made. Finally you will be sent packaging and labelling to send the purchased products to the quality control sampling station in Belgium via DHL. It sounds complicated but it is rather simple and once you get used to the routine it is quite easy. The remuneration is 60-90€ per task depending on the products to be sourced but it is a foot in the door and possible other tasks in the future. Payments are made direct to your bank account. If you are interested then let me know and I can either put you in touch with the UK company or ask them to contact you. I know that this is not hospitality or a proper job but every open door is an opportunity. Kind regards, Stuart Burton