Thread: Job wanted for a versatile guy

Job wanted for a versatile guy

Hi members,
    I am looking for a daytime job (until 5-6pm). I live in Costa del Silencio, so I need something around here. Let's say, between the airport and Las Americas.
    I have PC skills (basic web, hardware, some programming, etc...ask for details, if you want to know), driving licence 'B', shopkeeper and shop assistant certificate, high school graduate. I speak english and spanish.
    So far, in Spain mainly I have been working in hospitality industry (kitchen, bar, waiter roles), but now I want to change. Other experiences I have are gardening (and construction as well as building trade), customer support, and shop assistant. I am a conformist and quick-learner, non-smoker. I am willing to work hard and if necessary, to train myself.
    To make a long story short, currently I am interested in ANY kind of job, except hospitality, sales and commission-based jobs.
    On request I can send CV. I am permanently resident and have Social Security number, so there is nothing to do with that, I am ready to start immediately.

If you know something suitable for me, or just know someone who knows someone.... .... don't hesitate to contact me in PM, please....Thank you in advance!

By the way...Have a great and wonderful day!!
    Cheers.
    Last edited by carrilboy; 18-04-2016 at 00:50.