Thread: beautiful 2 bedroom apartment Las Americas , near playa Las Vistas - rent

beautiful 2 bedroom apartment Las Americas , near playa Las Vistas - rent

beautiful 2 bedroom apartment in Las Americas, near playa Las Vistas - in a very nice hotel with access to the beach Las Vistas. The apartment has 2 room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, large terrace, there is internet Wi fi free, towels, linens, all the equipment. can accommodate up to 6 people
    Any available dates in May, June, July, August. e-mail me . Tel +37254401163 ( viber, whatsapp)
    Last edited by tenerifehello; 12-05-2016 at 21:14.

Re: beautiful 2 bedroom apartment Las Americas , near playa Las Vistas - rent

beautiful 2 bedroom apartment in Las Americas, near playa Las Vistas - hotel Compostela Beach - in a very nice hotel with access to the beach Las Vistas. The apartment has 2 room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, large terrace, there is internet Wi fi free, towels, linens, all the equipment. can accommodate up to 6 people
    Any available dates in May, June, July, August. . Tel +37254401163 ( viber, whatsapp)
    IMG_4446.jpgIMG_4461.jpgsea view.jpgIMG_4826.jpgIMG_4835.jpg
    Last edited by tenerifehello; 22-05-2016 at 12:57.

Hi

Hope you do not mind me asking if so my sincere apologies and I will not bother you again

We are looking for apartments and villas in Tenerife to rent for our big portfolio of clients who go to Tenerife

Would you be interested at all in us helping rent your apartment as I’m sure we can get you bookings

We have been renting in Tenerife since 1998

We are a registered business in Congleton Cheshire UK

Please contact Denise at Internet Travel Shop on +44 (0)1260 297979

hi i'm looking to rent for month of august from 1/08/16 - 10/09/16 what would the price be and is there availability?