Thread: Palm Gardens Amarilla Golf

Palm Gardens Amarilla Golf

Hi does anybody have any info about the above complex i.e how busy does it get and is it noisy from planes landing/taking off?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hopey

Re: Palm Gardens Amarilla Golf

Palm Gardens back onto the 7th Fairway of Amarilla Golf Club,the flight path to Reina Sofia (tfs) goes directly over the course.
    People say that you get used to the noise after a while and don,t really notice it.
    How true that is i don,t know.
    Should imagine the apartments themselves would be on the quiet side customer wise,they are in a quiet area.

Hi imablue thanks for the reply. I thought that about the flight path and I'm not sure it would be that easily ignored? I'm tentatively starting to look for somewhere away from the normal place we stay, for our 10 day to 2 week hols i.e. Las Americas, to possibly invest in to stay longer term. I play golf but not a big plane spotter so Amarilla might be out then!

Not a plane spotter myself Hopey and i too play golf, most of the time very badly ...
    Apart from that i once holidayed in Costa Del Silencio a good few years ago and the flight path was right over the complex, which after the first few days you tended to just ignore and let it go right over your head ( pun not intended).....