Thread: Advice about pebble beach apartments

Advice about pebble beach apartments

Could any one advise about buying a leo front line apartment at the amerilla golf .Weve seen some we like but they have been up for sale for ages and dont understand why they have not sold,Is there a problem around here ,were coming out for summer hols to have a look again any comments would be appreciated.

Re: Advice about pebble beach apartments

Hi - I bought on Pebble Beach (Aquarius) in December 2015. It is a really great position and community. There are a few for sale at the moment but do be aware that there are over 400 on the complex so actually not a high percentage. It is lovely and quiet with great views. It does depend what you are looking for as it isn't in the middle of the lots of restaurants etc, although there are plenty walkable in Golf del Sur and San Blas. If you have any particular queries do feel free to ask. I did a lot of research and looked at a lot of different apartments before buying 6 months ago. We are taking every opportunity to spend as much time as we can there.

thanks, also could we rent out the apartment when we arnt using, we can retire in about 7 /8 years.Unsure of the laws on letting.

Hi - like a large proportion of apartments, my understanding is that the Pebble Beach licence only allows for long term lets legally, not short term holiday lets, although you can rent to family and friends on a short term basis.

thanks again for this info, we have been coming out and staying at Costa Adele / Americas area for several years but looked at pebble beach area at Easter time and loved it ! we think it would be perfect to retire to and use for our holidays before this ,lovely area for walks etc and only a short bus ride away if we want a change for the day back to Porto colon Americas. cant wait to view some more aparts end of July.Any thing else about the complex would be useful if you think we should know ? again thankyou.

Hi - just sent you a PM with a bit more info.

thanks kevinS,tried to Send a private message ,failed ! WE WILL GET BACK SOON.we would like any more info about costs etc at pebble beach.feel much more less anxious about making the decision to move because of your comments.

Hi - happy to share cost info that I was provided. I will PM you my phone number so feel free to call me if that would help.