Thread: New Moderators

New Moderators

At the risk of starting a new thread that may get closed, and ref to how to apply on our Mods post.
    Can I ask: how many Mods do we have? How many more would be an ideal number? I have always thought of myself as fair minded and non agressive. Which seems to be against the grain of the present admin. Please advise your requirements, to help me evaluate if I should apply.

west coast of Tenerife

Re: New Moderators

With the forum having such a few number of daily posts these days I would have thought its not the number of moderators that is important rather their willingness to give of their time. However, I suggest you contact @Kirsty Jay . I have copied her response today on another thread for you to read, here it is

I posted during the last episode that I no longer had the time or the inclination to moderate or manage this forum and that I was open to offers. Since then no one has really come forward with anything remotely serious.

I'm not really interested in discussing anything on this or any other thread, but if anyone does have the time, ability and the motivation to take over administration, please contact me and I am more than happy to take some time out to train up anyone and explain what needs to be done and how to do it.

It's not a case of wanting or letting the forum go into decline, it's the simple case of not having time to do it anymore and not having anyone willing to take over the workload.

Feel free to contact me. You can use the support desk or the email, tenerifeforum (at) me.com if the normal admin one doesn't work, as the forum changed servers recently and since then no email has been getting through. Just another job on the list...

Thanks.