Thread: 2 bed apartment los cristianos or las americas wanted for 6 month rental

2 bed apartment los cristianos or las americas wanted for 6 month rental

Hi does anyone have contact details for apartment rentals in los cristianos or las Americas for six months for three people who have been working in las Americas for twelve months but current lease has expired. Thanks.

Re: 2 bed apartment los cristianos or las americas wanted for 6 month rental

join the club I have been actively looking for 1 year, there seems to be no apartments to let in los cristianos.

I host guests using AirBnB, for something short term or even longer this may be a stepping stone whilst you are looking for your new place. We had a Spanish guy stay with us for 6 weeks whilst his papers came through. I hope this helps in some way.

I've not lived in Tenerife for the past 4 years but it used to be that to rent an apartment longer than 3 months you needed a bank account, to get a bank account you needed to apply for a foreigners tax number at the local police station, at this point you would have to proove you had medical insurance and a job or enought money to support yourself for your stay........things may have changed.