Thread: Dehumidifier 15L per 24h, as new with warranty

Santa Cruz De Tenerife

Dehumidifier 15L per 24h, as new with warranty

I have a good quality dehumidifier EQUATION 15L for sale. Considering recent hard rains, you may find it useful.

In ideal conditions it can remove 15 liters of water per 24 hours.
    It has 2.2L tank with auto sensor to switch it off when full. Also it comes with a flexible tube so you can attach it and drain the water infinitely without using the tank.
    The good features on this model is that it has a timer with four positions: infinite, 2H, 4H or 8H, and humidity settings can be set on CONTINUE, hence you can leave the device working overnight in a room until all humidity has been removed, which can be quite handy after a flood or for a neglected basement full of humidity etc.
    It has a handle to carry it and wheels to push it around. It has a place for a filter, but it did not come with it.

It is fully functional, as new, no scratches, only the box is not as new. I only used it for few days!

I bought it in Leroy Merlin shop in La Laguna in Feb this year, it comes with TWO YEARS warranty. I have the receipt which I will supply, together with the operating manual.
    It cost me new 150e, I am asking 100e for it, so a lot of savings for an almost new item.
    Check the photos!

I live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Don't have a car to deliver it, so you will need to come and collect it, it is heavy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Santa Cruz De Tenerife

Re: Dehumidifier 15L per 24h, as new with warranty

Dehumidifier - SOLD!!!