Thread: Mobile internet

Mobile internet

I am based in England but come over to Tenerife quite a bit ( not as much as I'd like though) We have a bungalow in San Eugenio which isn't part of a complex. Can I get mobile internet instead? Have other members tried this and what is the cost / company to use? Thank you.

Re: Mobile internet

HI AmandaW i used to get my dongle loaded at the computer shop in the san eugenio shopping centre they are good and very fair with the pricing but i have not been for some time ask the lady she seems more clued up than her husband

Hi, we are currently visiting Golf Del Sur and I brought a mifi out with me and a 3 data sim, wasn't sure if it would work as have read different answers but it's working perfectly here, so maybe another option.

Super Tenerifian

spain, uk and tenerife

We are lucky to have reasonable WIFI on our complex here in Tenerife but when we are in our villa in the depths of Spain I use our PAYG Vodafone dongle, it was was about €30+ to buy and costs start at around €10 a month for 1GB.

Be careful with vodafone as their YUSER option automatically renews your internet access for another month (if you have more than €10 credit) even if you only want 1 month. Only way to stop it is to phone their customer services team.

Newcastle-upon-Tyne/San Eugenio Alto

Hi Amanda, I use A1 Computers in San Eugenio shopping centre, they are on the upper floor next to taxi rank. Prices are good 20 Euro for 2gb and 25 euro for 3gb for instance. As has been said the girl is very good.